As we we look forward to welcoming you at All Saints, this page describes how we implement the current Covid-19 guidelines.
Updated 14 March 2022:
- From Easter, we are giving the option of taking communion with wine as well as bread. This is reverting to our previous position and is clearly an individual choice for each of us, remembering that a blessing or just the taking of bread is no less of an option.
Updated 27 January 2022:
- We no longer request that masks are worn.
- All rows of chairs are open for use and the requirement for social distancing is removed.
- Refreshments are to be served after the services.
- We are to continue with communion with bread only, or a blessing if you prefer.
Updated 16 December 2021:
- We would encourage the use of the NHS QR code at the church to be used when arriving.
- We would ask that masks be worn at all times, including when singing, unless in the choir.
- Please consider taking a Lateral Flow Test (LFT), on the day prior to attending a service and, if you are feeling the least bit unwell, please do not attend (see how you can catch up with our
on our YouTube channel).
- Please refrain from mixing within church, within reason, and please do not socialise in groups before or after services. We have taken the decision not to have refreshments after the services and hope you understand our reasoning.
- For those attending candle-lit services, such as the Carols by Candlelight Christmas service, just a note of precaution, be aware of candles especially if wearing a disposable face mask.